Losers stick with Losers and Winners stick with Winners





In 2015 I learned that losers stick with losers and winners stick winners. It does not matter how you put it. The people you continue to hang around with is what you will be. If you losing at life, and the people in your circle losing at life, you are only attracting more losers to your life. I refuse to be in that cycle whether you are family or friend. I am a winner and will continue to stick with other winners. One thing I am promising myself is to always be and do better. A loser to me is someone who is always playing the victim and making excuses. A winner to me is someone who never lets fear, life, or anyone get in the way of there goals. I am on the winning team, whose team are you on?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll