9 Benefits of Passion Fruit





If there is one thing you need to know about me it is that I LOVE passion fruit. I love to drink it, eat it, and mix it with other fruits. My favorite mix is watermelon or mango with passion fruit! Many people do not know about passion fruit or its benefits which is why I wanted to make a list. Passion fruit was discovered in Brazil and has since be eaten in many Latin American countries. Each country has there own name for passion fruit, some of them are Chinola, Maricuya, and Parcha.




Benefits of Passion Fruit

1. Boosts immune system

2. Prevents cancerous growth

3. Contains vitamin A, potassium, and many more nutrients

4. Helps with eye vision

5. Increase blood flow

6. Can help with asthma

7. Reduces restlessness

8. Improves digestion

9. Good source of fiber


There are many types of passion fruit but the two main ones sold are yellow and purple ones.


This is how I prepare my watermelon with passion fruit. I usually eat this as part of my breakfast. Watermelon speeds up metabolism for fat loss. 


And this my boyfriend sharing his love for passion fruit in Puerto Rico.



Do you eat passion fruit? If so, what is your favorite way to enjoy it?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll