Brazen Fit 24-Days Ab Challenge




Hello all!


I am starting a 24-day ab challenge based off of the Brazen fit website (http://brazenfit.com/24-day-ab-challenge/). This is a challenge I started last year but I never finished. This month I am determined to get it done! I started again last night, and I will update this post with pictures of my progress. Although, it is only a 24-day challenge I will continue to do the challenge for about two months. My goal is to have completely flat abs! If you want to join in on the challenge, I would love to hear about it on the comments below. Also, keep in mind I work out 3 times a week boot camp style so, my results are not just based off the challenge, but as well as what I eat and do on a weekly basis. Cannot wait to see results!



(Click on the picture for a printable version)

Progress:


Before I started the challenge


Three weeks into the challenge:


I do feel that my core is stronger, and a bit flatter.I am mainly have trouble getting rid of my "love handles". Hope your progress is going well!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I can't wait to see your results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting today April 28,2020 at 11:30 am. Can't wait to see my 24 day result!

    ReplyDelete

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll