Kale is my new best friend





This past weekend I went into my local Mariano’s to buy avocados. As usual, I entered the store and awaited food samples. I happen to come across the smoothie station, where they had samples of their Super Fruit Kale Smoothie. It was AMAZING! The smoothie contains kale, grapes, apple, pear, pineapple, orange juice, young coconut water, and cayenne pepper. After drinking it I felt so fresh! According to their sign, Super Fruit Kale Smoothie helps cleanse toxins and replenish electrolytes!

There are different ways of making a kale smoothie to your liking. For example, I made my own homemade kale smoothie a few weeks ago. I put half an avocado, 2 medium sized pieces of pineapple, 3 bananas, kale, spinach, organic protein (Raw Protein), a tablespoon of chia seeds, honey (Mostly Mesquite Honey), and water. It came out very delicious. It has a very smooth and sweet flavor. I used honey instead of processed sugar. Always try to pick healthier options when considering sugar.


Kale is not only for smoothies but you can eat it in a salad, cook it along with veggies, or even put it in soup. I have put kale in my Chili and even in my Lentil soup!

Read some of the benefits here:

Look out for my next post on the negative effects of processed sugars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll