What you give is what you get.




I read an article from The Muse called, “How Successful People Do More in 24 Hours Than the Rest of Us Do in a Week”. This article resonated with me. Many of the things listed in the article is what I want to become. I want to be happy, become wealthy, blog, travel, have a successful career, and get fit. Since finding the article I have read it at least once every week. Sometimes whether you think you know what you are doing, I think you should go back, and practice the idea or action over and over, until it becomes a habit. I would not be where I am today, without reminding myself why I work hard every day and what my goals are.



When you look at celebrities or successful people they have a billion projects they are working on. They are not only busy taking care of kids, family, paying bills, and maintaining their houses, but they are also busy making money. They are investing or thinking of new ideas. We all have 24 hours to give it our all and we can do it all! We need to stop saying we are busy, because if you look back at all the “busy things” you had to do, how many of those are actually pushing you to the next level? I have seen firsthand people that say “they are busy”, and when I go to their house they are lounging around, the house is a mess, and their kids are not even home. What exactly was taking up their time? A nap? A television show?

It is time to let go of what distracts you and give in to your full potential! If you want something, go get it! Do not make excuses (which we all do at some point).

The reason the thing that you want most in your life is not here yet, is because you have not let go of all the fears and worries to move on to the next step!

It is time to build something instead of pushing the tools you have off to the side.

I challenge you to take a small step every day and do a little more every day after that. Just keep building, and soon enough your goal will be reached. No matter what that goal is just work harder every day. It could be being a better father/mother, graduating from college, starting a new business, or being Employee of the Month; just go for it!

Feel free to leave comments about your goals and what small steps you are taking to reach that goal. I would love to hear your stories!

Check out the article here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll