6 Travel Must-Haves





Travel Must-Haves

1. Biodegradable sunscreen – This kind of sunscreen protects coral reefs. It does not have chemicals that damage ocean life, and have eco-friendly ingredients. Even if I am not planning to swim near a coral reef, I still use this sunscreen to be eco-friendly! I use the brand, Jason.

2. Travel book bag – It is good to have a travel size book bag to carry essentials that you will need for your day. Whether you are on the plane, or on a tour it is good to have a bag where you can throw what you need for the day.

3. Travel size EVERYTHING – Travel size makeup, shampoo, tooth paste etc. Having at least one of each will come in handy.

4. Zip log bags – I like to carry my jewelry, and make-up in zip log bags. It helps me have everything organized, and helps me manage if I forgot anything.

5. Selfie stick – Although it sounds like a dumb idea selfie sticks are pretty cool. If you are traveling alone, or with just a partner it can take great pictures without having to ask a stranger to take a picture.


6. Neck pillow, small blanket, sleeping masks – Sometimes you go on an airplane, and you think it is just a few hours I do not need anything. But, you will regret that decision when you get on the plane. I once got on a plane, and thought 3 hours was nothing (I didn’t even take a sweater!). I regretted every moment of it. Now, I make sure I take a sweater, neck pillow, a small blanket, and socks. Sounds high maintenance, but if I plan to sleep the whole way there I need to be comfortable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll