Shea Moisture - Olive & Green Tea Hand and Body Scrub





Shea Moisture Review



I was introduced to Shea Moisture a few years back, and ever since I have loved their products!
My newest obsession from Shea Moisture is “Olive & Green Tea Hand and Body Scrub”. It is anti-aging & ultra-moisturizing.  Even though it says it is for hand and body, I also use it on my face. The soap smells sooooo good! It keeps my face and body soft, and I do not need to apply lotion after my showers.

After I shower, I feel like I came out of a spa. Applying the soap on my face with warm water is very relaxing, especially after a long day of work! I wash my face in a circular motion to avoid stretching out my skin, and causing wrinkles in the future.

I hope this winter this will help my face and hands not dry up! (I'll keep you posted)



You can find Shea Moisture products almost anywhere like Walgreens, Ulta, Amazon, and Target (sometimes they have them on clearance).

These are there ingredients:
  • Olive Oil:  With its high content of healing Vitamin E & fatty acids, helps to hydrate, repair & heal skin.
  • Green Tea:  Powerful antioxidants protect skin from free radical damage.
  • Avocado:  Rich in Vitamins A, D & E, lecithin & potassium.  Helps nourish skin.

No Animal Testing, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.sheamoisture.com/



I look forward to review more of their products in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll