Grand Canyon - Shopping





Walking through the south rim of the Grand Canyon I came across a small shop called Xanterra. I was wandering in the shop trying to find a souvenir that matched with my home. I could not find something meaningful to me. Do not get me wrong, they had beautiful things to buy such as hats, shirts, post cards, crystals, mugs, and even books on Mexican folktales. I wanted something different.

As I approached a corner in the back of the store, I found authentic Native American items (one of my shopping weaknesses!). The items looked like dream catchers but they were different kinds. All the items had their own meanings and purposes.





Also, in that section there were necklaces, bracelets, dolls, etc. (my younger sister bought an ankle bracelet that protects her from negative spirits). Each item had a tag that explained the meaning of the item.

I chose the first item that caught my eye! I loved what mine stated, and I knew it would be a great addition to my home.


This is the tag:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll