The Palm at Playa - Hotel Review





I traveled to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in October of 2014. It was one of the best vacations I have had.

There are many things to do in Playa Del Carmen. I plan to go again, and do all the other activities I did not do. I booked my excursions through http://www.playadelcarmen.com/. I booked the hotel through Orbitz.

This is the link to the hotel I stayed at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150812-d2507435-Reviews-The_Palm_at_Playa-Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Peninsula.html


Rooftop Jaccuzzi 



Rooftop Pool (this was early in the morning which was very sunny)



Balcony in Hotel Room




We stayed at the Palm at Playa which was a lovely adult hotel. We chose not to get an all-inclusive hotel because we wanted to explore. The hotel has a complimentary drink (which is very refreshing), and they have free breakfast. They also have a rooftop bar where you order all kinds of drinks and appetizers! The first night we were there they had a rooftop party. The drinks were free all night for women.  The staff was wonderful. They were very attentive and always willing to help.


Complimentary drink upon arrival


One of the drinks served at the rooftop bar




The main reason we stayed at this hotel is because it is right next to Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue). The street is probably about a mile long of restaurants, bars, clubs, stores, souvenir shops, people selling excursions/tours, and even a mall. In the room I stayed in I could not here an of the noise going on outside. I would stay at the hotel again. 

This happened outside the mall on 5th Avenue


Bar/Restaurant on 5th Avenue



I recommend Playa Del Carmen to adults and families. There are many excursions, and many hotels to accommodate families. The environment of Playa Del Carmen is very touristic, and I felt safe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll