Power Playlist





Below find my playlist that makes me feel like Super Woman. Anytime I need encouragement, or motivation, I simply put on my Power Playlist to boost my confidence. Music is a great way to express your feelings. My favorite songs are songs that make me feel like I can change the world! Enjoy!

Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce - Feelin Myself

Beyoncé -  Run the world

Beyoncé  - Flawless Remix ft. Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj - Moment for life

Nicki Minaj - Win Again

Destiny’s Child - Survivor

Destiny’s Child - Bills

TLC – No Scrubs

Eve – Let me blow your mind

Gwen Stephanie -  Holla Back Girl

Christina Aguilera - Can’t Hold Us Down ft. Lil Kim

Beyoncé -  Grown Woman

Rihanna - Better Have My Money

M.I.A - Bad Girls

Destiny’s Child - Independent women

Kelis – Bossy

Webbie ft. Boosie Badazz & Lil Phats – Independent 

Missy Elliot  - Work It

Eve – Who’s that girl

Ciara - Goodies

Kelis – Milkshake

Ludacris ft. Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad

Tupac – Keep Ya Head Up 

Selena - I Will Survive

Christina Aguilera  - Fighter

Britney Spears – Stronger

Britney Spears - Work

Keri Hilson – Knocks You Down

Selena - Que Creias

Lauryn Hill – That Thing

Alicia keys – What Comes Around

Marc Anthony – Virir La Vida



Feel free to comment songs that make you feel powerful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll