Under Armour Shoe Review





Under Armour Women's Micro G Sting TR 2 Shoes are my first pair of Under Armour shoes, and I have to say they will not be my last! The fit of the shoe is nice and snug, but at the same time your feet have room to breathe. The shoes are light, and true to size. I do boot camp type training that includes cardio, jumping, weight lifting, and my feet feel great through it all. I also feel that the shoe is good for balancing. In a lot of my workouts I balance on one foot. My old shoes I would sway side to side, but with the Micro G Sting TR 2's I have a better hold on the floor.




On top of that these shoes are super cute! I get compliments almost every time I wear them.

If you want to be stylish, but also have a reliable shoe, I highly recommend these!

Link: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/under-armour-womens-micro-g-sting-tr-2-shoes.jsp




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll