Foods That Contain Protein





Recently, I have been on a journey to eat healthier. I have done a lot of reading about protein filled foods. Protein filled foods can help you build muscle, reduce cravings, speed up metabolism, increase fat-burning, and much more. My goal is to gain some muscle, therefore I eat more protein than carbs and fat. You can break down your healthy eating habits into protein, carbs, and fat depending on your healthy living goal. That is something I can get into next time.



I struggled at the beginning remembering all the foods that are high in protein. I decided to make a list to make it easier for us all when we go shopping! I included meats and veggies in case you want an all around grocery list filled with protein! Enjoy!

1. Beans: Lentils, Kidney, Lima, Black, Pinto, and Pigeon Peas

2. Greek Yogurt

3. Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios, Cashews, Peanuts

4. Seeds: Pumpkin, Squash, Sunflower

5. Tuna

6. Chicken

7. Lean Beef

8. Turkey

9. Pork Loin

10. Non-fat Mozzarella Cheese, Cottage Cheese, and Swiss Cheese

11. Canadian Bacon

12. Chorizo

13. Pepperoni

14. Edamame

15. Eggs

16. Falafel

17. Peanut Butter

18. Raw Oats

19. Japanese Soba Noodles

20. Quinoa

21. Avocado

22. Broccoli

23. Spinach

24. Salmon

25. Brown Rice



What is your favorite protein?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll