SoulCycle Review





A few months ago I was given a free pass to a SoulCycle class. At the time I had no idea what it was. When I looked it up online I read some great reviews. I read about how they turn off the lights, light candles, and play loud music. I decided to give it a try.



I went to the studio in the Chicago Loop, and I must say it won't be my last. As I walked in, there were a lot of people waiting for the class. The employees were helpful and explained everything to me. The space is a bit tight, but it's manageable.

Once entering the actual room with all the bikes there are employees helping you set up the bikes, and helping stick the shoes onto the bike. The instructor was very kind and motivating. The music that was played was motivational. We did certain movements to go along with the music. Towards the end we used 3 pound weights to do some are exercises.



If you have not tried SoulCycle before I would highly recommend at least going once. You will be sweating from head to toe! It also gives you a chance to really focus on what you are doing. The only thing I was thinking about in the room was being better for myself, and being better for everyone in the room. During the class you are told to feed off of your neighbors positive energy, and for the whole class to vibe together. It was a great experience!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll