Turning 25





In about a month I will be turning 25. Wow. What a huge accomplishment. Through all the sweat and tears, I could not be happier with myself being the woman I am at 25. Sure, I have a lot more to learn and grow, but more than ever in my life, I feel close to the woman I am supposed to be. Every day, every week, every year I get closer to the woman I want to be. Honestly, at this age I did not think I would be close to who I am supposed to be.

This is not just about my successes or failures, but everyday habits as well. Just a few years back I envisioned a woman who ate healthier, works out, beautiful inside and out, strong, money maker, independent, go getter, positive mind set, in touch with spirit, confident in any situation, respected, and above all to be kind to everyone. It is crazy how this year life lead me on to the road to begin these new habits, that from now on will be my journey in life.

I could not be anymore thankful for the Universe to have lead me in the right direction.

Nothing is ever perfect, but it sure is a blessing.

I cannot wait to see the woman I will be at 30.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SOCIAL

Search This Blog

Instagram

Popular Posts

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll